Monday, August 4, 2014

Chalk it up workshop

I am having my first workshop for the new annual inspirations book. It is with the new Chalk it up paper pack. I am in love with this paper pack! It is so cute! We will be doing 3, 2 page layouts. We are also using the Artbooking cricut cartridge which I also love.
Here is the first layout. I just love the colors and the stamps. The Chalk it up assortment (z3009) just gives it that added touch.
Here is the second layout. The black striped twill ribbon (z1988) is such a great accent.
This one I made as the easiest one of the 3 layouts with very minimal stamping. I just love the Artbooking cartridge! (z1906)

Come join me on August 22nd to make these cute layouts! Cost is $30 without the stamp set (you will use mine for the workshop) or $40 with the stamp set. Please let me know by August 15th so I can order everything. The kits come pre-cut and ready to assemble!

Happy Crafting!
-Megan-

No comments:

Post a Comment