Sunday, August 10, 2014

Back to school

It is getting to be that time of year again. Time to go back to school! Need to get the shopping done. New clothes, new shoes, and school supplies. How about something for the new teacher? I have the thing just right for you!
A cute little post it note holder! I used Close to my hearts Chalk it up paper pack (x7184b),glacier card stock, (x5770), and the Teacher appreciation stamp set (d1612). I picked up a frame from Michaels and voila! Cute little gift fit for a teacher!
I love the cute little owl and the heart shaped apple. Such a cute stamp set! I also used our new Shin Han touch markers to color in the owl.
I used the Artbooking cricut cartridge to cut the notes paper piece. Want to make this fun little craft!?! Come and join me on Sunday August 31st at 2pm to make this for the teacher in your life. Cost is just $6 per kit. Sign up on my facebook business page today!
Teacher gift

Happy Crafting!
-Megan-

No comments:

Post a Comment