Tuesday, August 18, 2015

100 Facebook likes

My business page on Facebook has reached 100 likes. This means I have decided to put together a game! The prize will be a basket of goodies from me! The rules are simple.
      -You have 24 hours to complete the questions.
      -once finished pm me on my Facebook business page with the answers.
You will then be entered in a drawing for the basket of goodies!
I have also put together a bonus question and if you get that correct you will automatically earn a mini stamp set! Let's play!

Question 1: What is this month's special? (there are 3 just name 1)

Question 2: Go into an idea book or my website and get the item numbers for these 4 items:
                             a. Marker roll up
                             b. Zoe Workshop on the Go
                             c. Camper Crazy stamp set
                             d. Treats of friendship stamp set

Bonus: Name the 7 colors that are retiring as of August 31st.

Happy hunting and good luck!

My Facebook business page

My website


No comments:

Post a Comment